Saturday, February 28, 2009

Update

Here is a quick update on Dale, he is out of the hospital, he is healing ok but I am sad to say that it does not look like it has changed him much, I dont think he realizes just how lucky he is. Maybe he will wake up one day and realize he was saved for a reason.

I do have a litte request, our family could use some prayer right now, I am not going to go into all the details but here is a bit of what is going on.
For starters, I am applying for a job next week, I am so nervous I have not worked except for Ricky in so long. I am applying at the Villages Hospital as a CNA, I know it wont be the best job ever but we really need the money right now. I am hoping to get on working a couple of nights a week, I am choosing nights so that I can finish homeschooling the kids, at least finish out the rest of this year. Also my dad is still having some health issues, he had a cat scan done and they have found a cyst that they are doing some more testing on. Seems like the past year has just been a major roller coaster with his health, one thing has really led into something else and something else and something else, you get the picture. Keep our business in your prayers also, it is so slow right now it is really scary.

I appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers and I am thankful to have friends that I can share this with.

Better get to bed it is homecoming at church tomorrow.YUMMY.LOL
xoxo

2 comments:

The Light's, party of 4 said...

We will be praying. Change is always scary!

Jeanne said...

Tracy, I am so sad to hear this. Your heart seems heavy! I pray that you would feel the peace of God like never before as he shows you just how faithful and good he is!