Thursday, January 15, 2009

Baby it's cold outside.

I have to say that I love the cold weather, it is not very often that we actually get to wear winter clothes, I just wish I had a warm jacket because it is going to be darn cold tomorrow morning.
I have to share my little man's news, he went hunting with his daddy today, yes I know he was supposed to be doing school work but he doubled up yesterday so that he could go today, bless his little heart he sat back there until 5 last night doing school work just to be able to go hunting. Ok so they went this morning and came back with one, Ty was on cloud nine, he did not get to shoot it but he was the one that spotted it and showed it to his daddy, they had some real bonding time this morning, I am so happy for that.
I have had the pleasure of keeping Hunter the past two days for Janet and I have to say, I had forgotten how to do things with a little one on my hip, going pee at Target today was almost a real challenge until I decided to just push buggy and all into the bathroom.lol I have really enjoyed having him here, he is such a good baby and so sweet and could he look anymore like Gus, gosh.
I am looking forward to heading to Orlando tonight and visiting with Hannah and Wes and meeting the twins.
Later Gators

1 comment:

Janet said...

Thanks again for keeping him - I know Hunter had a good time at your house too. It's great to have a friend like you who not only doesn't mind keeping him, but who truly enjoys it!