Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Ricky

Well today is Ricky's Birthday, Happy Birthday Ricky.
I wish that I could say that it was a better one for him, he went to the dentist today and did not get the best news, he found out that next Thursday he has to go in and have a wisdom tooth pulled and that he has a couple others they have to look at. Going to the dentist is never fun especially when you get bad news.ugh
I would like to ask for some prayers, my dad is not doing well. Here is the short version of it for those of you that dont know the details. Back in March he had a heart attack, that led to him havng a pace maker put in, he had a hard time getting used to that and then in October he had some major dental work done and is still trying to get used to his new teeth. He has lost alot of weight and weighs less now then he did when he was in highschool. The drs are worried about the weight loss and want him to have alot of testing done. I am a major daddy's girl so I dont handle him having problems very well. So with all that being said I would really appreciate your prayers.
Ok gotta go, we are heading to Ricky's moms house for some dinner to celebrate his Birthday.
Later Gator's

4 comments:

The Magamolls said...

I am proud of you girl! You are doing really well with this blog! Please pass along a happy birthday wish to Ricky from Kyle, me & Mason. I have been praying for your dad & you of course. I can actually say I've been there, done that & I am here for you if you need ANYTHING AT ALL! I need something - it's called a girl's night at Starbucks or Barnies! This cold weather has got me in the mood! :)

Christy said...

Tracy Im sorry to hear about your dad. I will by praying for your family.
Your blog is looking really good, if you need any help figuring it out you can email me.
Take care!

Jeanne said...

You keep taking care of Mr. Charlie! I will pray for that man. I'm sad that ya'll are going through this. Your blog looks super cute, on a happy note!

Deborah said...

I enjoy your posts, Tracy, so keep them up! :)

I, too, am praying for your dad..I know it's hard.