Thursday, January 8, 2009

Once again

Ok, I am trying this once again, Hannah keeps telling me that I can do it so I am trying, I guess that I am just to hooked and familiar with myspace, that and I dont handle change very well.
Our family had a great Christmas and are blessed to be in the new year. My new years resolution this year was to get more organized and to be more patient. I have been doing great with the organizing but the patience thing just isnt happening as fast.lol
The kids have been doing pretty good with school, Ty seems to be doing alot better since taking some time off for the Holiday's. Rylee is doing ok, I just really dont like her curriculum that I ordered.
Ok I guess that is all for now, now I have to try and figure out how to get this on my page or whatever you call it and try to get some updated pictures on here.
later gators.
Before I forget: GO GATORS!!!!!!!

5 comments:

The Magamolls said...

Ha! I decided to give it a try too but it's different than myspace & I get frustrated!

Janet said...

Hey girl - don't worry - I think it looks great so far. Keep it up!

Jeanne said...

Yay Tracy! Welcome to Blog World! And let me hear a GO GATORS for rizzle!!!!

Hannah said...

Your doing great! Call me if you need any help getting things on here! I sure love my blog, but I am use to it. I imagine you feel the same about your myspace page. You will get the hang of it!

Keep it up girl!!

Christy said...

Hey Tracy! I joined the blog world about 5 months ago and love it.But it is really different than myspace, it was alot to get used to but it gets easier as you play with it!
Cant wait to see more!