Friday, January 16, 2009

Those Precious Babies

I just have to brag a little bit. Ricky and I got to go see Hannah and Wes last night(finally) and got to see the babies.
Wes and Hannah looked tired but seemed to be doing good, I think that now that they are in Orlando it is a bit of a relief for them.
We met up with them at the hotel and then followed them to the hospital, the twins had just recently been moved to their own private room. Wes and Hannah were gracious enough to let me go back and see the babies, I felt honored that they would share that time with me. John had just filled his diaper so Hannah got to change one heck of a poopy diaper and Wes was on cloud nine because three times in a row Whitney fussed and reached in and touched her and talked to her and instead of getting over stimulated like before she calmed right back down and went to sleep, you could see the joy in his eyes.
The babies look so good, they are a little small looking but look healthy to me. I was really impressed with how well they looked.
I am so happy for Wes and Hannah and have told them to put my name on the list for the rocking schedule.lol
Thanks again Wes and Hannah for sharing your precious babies with me, I am so happy for you guys.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Thank you so much for visiting. It was nice to have familiar faces around. The kids seem to get better every day. We know we still have a ways to go, but we will make it!
Thanks for the love and support!