Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy

I have to tell you all how happy I am tonight. I am actually happy for many reasons.
First of all I am so happy that so many people have volunteered their time to help make meals for Wes, Hannah and Addie, that leads me to something else I am happy for. I am happy the McClain twins are at home. I know how much of a blessing that is for Wes and Hannah, they can start to get some normalcy back in their lives.
I am also happy that I get to be a stay at home mom and teach my kids, even though we started late and are a bit behind everyone else, I still enjoy it. I am a bit upset about the fact that they will be back in school next year due to the fact that I will be going back to work. It will be my first time working(except for at our own business) since Rylee was born so it will be a change for us for sure.
I am also happy because I have such great friends. I know that God has placed each of them in my life for different reasons and I love them all.
I am also happy that ball season is coming up, I love all the craziness that is involved with it and this year I am happy to say that Ricky is the president of the league so do you know what that makes me? That makes me the first lady.lol
On that note I am going to go for now.
xoxo

4 comments:

Janet said...

I'm looking forward to this ball season too, since Avery has decided to play. Can I call you Mrs. President?

The Magamolls said...

I am happy that you are happy! Such a great post. I hope your dad's appt went well. Keep me posted. I love your pics on the side of your page. You have such a beautiful fam!

The Light's, party of 4 said...

I'm so excited about t-ball. Abbie and Trever both are playing this year. You and Ricki are perfect for the job!! Hopefully we will see you on the ball field. Love your blog and your pics. are awesome.
Jennifer

lori said...

Hey Tracy! Your blog is great, love all the pictures. Your kids are getting so big